Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,961   Online: 901

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome from Montreal. APUG rocks.

Kathy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG! It's a grand world, indeed for film shooters! Be careful, though... if you hang out here long enough we'll have you developing your own film!

Good to have you on board!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Saludos amigo!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome from Florida's east cost and right across the alley. You might consider Dale Labs in Hollywood FL, for any enlargements. Their prices are reasonable and shipping is next day. Thanks for joining us..
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm

Thanks to all.

Thanks to all.

I'm getting addicted to this site.

Yes, BWGirl, I'm afraid some day I just may try to develop my own film. :o

And Wayne, thanks for the tip on Dale Labs across the alley. I'll check them out. Years ago (in the late 90s) I used Thomson Photo in Coral Gables for my B&W, and they did a terrific job; but I heard they closed and, sure enough, I haven't been able to locate them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG.

You should know that many retired Kodak people live in Naples Fla. Maybe that is why there is a pro lab there.

PE

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well here's my two bits. Welcome to the group. May you live as long as you want and never want for as long as you live.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Welcome, when I visit my folks in Naples, perhaps you can show me around for some good places to photograph? I can bring my larger cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    Engineer,

That’s interesting about many Kodak retirees living in Naples. Next time I’m in our pro lab I’ll ask the guys.

Scott,

Nature photography here is pretty much limited to the beach on the West and the Everglades in the East. For the Everglades I’d recommend taking US 41 (not I-75) toward Miami; US 41 is a “Scenic Highway” and truly beautiful.

I’d be happy to show you around, however I’m a 35mm amateur and you’re way over my head. As a LF user you may wish to visit our local version of Ansel Adams: Clyde Butcher. He’s based out in the Everglades in a hamlet called Ochopee, about 30 miles East of Naples on US 41: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...&2s=fl&2z=&r=f

Here is Butcher’s website: http://www.clydebutcher.com/ I’ve never met him, but a friend who shoots MF and LF took some of his photos out to Butcher to look over and they had a grand time.

Cheers,

Naples

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, from the west (some would say wet) coast of Canada.

Matt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin