Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,660   Online: 743

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Dan! Great to have you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by larsends View Post
    Grew up doing photography. Fell off it for about fifteen years, when I went into the Army. Stood on a mountain top in Bosnia, 2002, and couldn't believe I did not have a camera to capture the beauty. Been back ever since. Still dragging my cameras from deployment to deployment. Willing to give up chow in my rucksack to make room for cameras and film.
    Not unlike my own story. However, I never sacrificed food in my rucksack for camera and film. Instead I had a very cheap fixed focus 35mm (before disposables were widely available) that I would load with cheap 400 color negative. I would just stuff it in a pocket. It survived environments ranging from the arctic to Saudi Arabia.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome to the group, Dan. Hope you find more than what you seek. You probably will.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Happy APUGGING-this is a fantastic resource!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome from Chicago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin