Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,954   Online: 812

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hi from Cambridge, UK

Greetings to everybody. I've known of APUG for quite a while, and I don't know why it took me so long to get around to subscribing!

I've been into photography for many years now, and up until 20 years ago, I had a darkroom to keep me happy. That went due to various house moves, but now I have been settled, the garage has undergone a transformation - and I am sooo happy!

I am a bit of a tart when it comes to camera use, I have a variety of formats, and happily chop and change. Primarily shoot B&W, and have found myself moving from my old "f64" leanings, to a more pictorial approach nowadays.

Also have discovered the delights of alternative processes (mainly through the writings of Mike Ware, but bolstered by the "Unblinking Eye" site, and Bostick & Sullivan), I have also been getting into toning through the excellent writings of Tim Rudman (yes, I know he is a subscriber, and I hope I'm not being too sucky!! ).

Anyway. I look forward to many lively discussions on the fora, and thanks Sean for starting such an excellent resource.

Cheers
    Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from another Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hello from a non-steve

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome Steve, many here will share your interests.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello from up the road.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Steve

Welcome from SW Norwich (not to far away) and a fellow Alt Printer.

Out of personal interest, what Alt processes are you using?

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from sunny Sussex.

BTW I moved house about 4 months ago. Have finally started to sort out the garage and will soon be setting to with wood, screws and rawlplugs!

Jack

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from across the pond. There are many here who endured a long hiatus from the darkroom, including me!! Welcome back to the dark and to APUG.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from middle England.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I reckon I am going to enjoy myself here.

Hi Phil, I am using argyrotype, and ziatype at the moment, but have most of the supplies to have a crack at chrysotype (that is if work doesn't intrude too much!! ).

Yeah, go for it Jack. I just need a bit of insulation now to keep it a little more comfortable over-winter)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin