Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,164   Online: 1096

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Leake View Post
    Welcome Monica
    Thanks for the message Ian and a Happy Boxing day to you. Have you done anything photographic today?Monica

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralcity View Post
    Welcome Monica.
    Hi spiral city - how is your Christmas going over there? Taken any pictures today?I spent a couple of hours this morning sorting through black and white photos taken on an old Olympus Trip camera that a friend gave me and sticking them into an old-fashioned album that I was given for Christmas.I really enjoy picture-taking with this camera - a totally new dimension (my normal camera is a Nikon F90x) However the lens fixing is a bit dodgy,it's become rather wobbly so it's gone into camera hospital to be mended.
    Monica

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The weather over here on Isle of Lewis is a bit foul at the moment and was yesterday too. Christmas Eve was magical so went to the beach with the Perkeo at 11pm and did some [not very sucessful] moon-light shots. Today trolled over to Dal Beag on the west side where the waves were tremendous! Glad to be home in front of the peat fire now :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlapp View Post
    The weather over here on Isle of Lewis is a bit foul at the moment and was yesterday too. Christmas Eve was magical so went to the beach with the Perkeo at 11pm and did some [not very sucessful] moon-light shots. Today trolled over to Dal Beag on the west side where the waves were tremendous! Glad to be home in front of the peat fire now :-)
    It sounds great Schlapp.Oh to be there now despite the grotty weather. Has the Stornoway Gazette written a piece about you and your photography yet?They do seem to give the arts a good push on a regular basis.
    Monica

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by charlton View Post
    Thanks for the message Ian and a Happy Boxing day to you. Have you done anything photographic today?Monica
    Hi Monica. No new work to report: I've been making space for 2008 by shredding work prints, polaroids and excess negatives. But when that's done I've got a massive printing backlog to catch up on which should be nice. And happy day-after-Boxing Day

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by charlton View Post
    It sounds great Schlapp.Oh to be there now despite the grotty weather. Has the Stornoway Gazette written a piece about you and your photography yet?They do seem to give the arts a good push on a regular basis.
    Monica
    Nothing about me thank goodness. But I did get a picture in there - from film and the KOWA 6mm - a picture of Aileen Mcglynn on one of our beaches whom I coached to Paralympic gold medal in Athens - she rode the tandem with Ellen Hunter.
    Goodish weather today - Just back from Traigh Mhor [Big Beach] and llate afternoon sun.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin