Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,589   Online: 1173

Thread: London Calling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I read about this site in Black and White Photography magazine and I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. B+W photography is what I'm most into and I've got lots to learn. I took a course on printing basics 4 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. These days I'm getting a bit more serious about getting better so no doubt I'll have lots of basic questions to post. I love the look of some of the pictures I've seen on this site and I really look forward to getting some inspiration and some feedback on stuff that I post.

I've got an old EOS 600 with a 28-105 lens, I've put lots of miles on it and it's still holding up. Now and again I borrow my girlfriend's Bronica, and that's a whole new world.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome aboard Andrew, I am sure that you will find this a knowledgeable and friendly group.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin