Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,914   Posts: 1,521,755   Online: 1066

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Welcome Trey from London, England.

Nudes are OK in the galleries (so long as they're not digital ) but there's a "Not Safe For Work" (NSFW) flag you should set when posting them. There are several threads about this in the feedback forum.

Regards, Ian.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, I threw some scans up online (NSFW) here (NSFW). Forgive the lousy quality.

@ geauxpez, hehe, I live on Chimes street within view of the Chimes. I'm not sure how long it's been since you were here, but I live above Hair visions (formerly My Tiger Lilly) in the middle of all the bars. I wish The Chimes were open tonight, I'm bored.

@ BWGirl, thanks!

This place seems pretty cool.

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi. It's great to have you. We film lovers are more numerous than
    many people realize.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi, Trey. Welcome to the group from Delaware.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    Ok, I threw some scans up online (NSFW) here (NSFW). Forgive the lousy quality.

@ geauxpez, hehe, I live on Chimes street within view of the Chimes. I'm not sure how long it's been since you were here, but I live above Hair visions (formerly My Tiger Lilly) in the middle of all the bars. I wish The Chimes were open tonight, I'm bored.
    My folks are in the BR area, so I was in for Thanksgiving. In fact, I watched the LSU-AR game at the Chimes -- my name is on the plaque for "Beers Around the World" if they still do that. That was from my first semester of grad school. I graduated & left the state in 2002. My apartment was on Ivanhoe St (off Carlotta behind the Chimes), so either the Chimes or Chelsea's was on my way home depending on which way I walked. Check out the Ivanhoe St. Music Festival in the spring if they're still doing it. Ahhhh....sweet memories of debauchery.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Feel the power of the darkslide

Quote Originally Posted by PatTrent View Post
    Hi. It's great to have you. We film lovers are more numerous than
    many people realize.
    Hehehehehehe.....evil laughter
    ....today the darkroom,tomorrow the world
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Hehehehehehe.....evil laughter
    ....today the darkroom,tomorrow the world
    Yes one day it will be like the end of the film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

The last digi alive who thinks he can trust his remaining digi friend meets him and they take a picture together. He's very tired because he knows he can't allow himself to fall asleep. They compare pictures in the traditional way by showing each other the vdu screens on the back of the cameras. Only his friend's camera to his ultimate horror doesn't have a screen on the back and the friend makes that strange non human sound like Donald Sutherland.

The film fades to strange creatures in darkness populating factories called Ilford and Kodak with long continuous lines of what is clearly film rolling from the machines.

One creature in the Ilford factory has even managed to imitate a "Geordie" accent to blend into the human digital race and is organising tours.

There's no escape.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A warm welcome from England Trey, enjoy the forum.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wanted to say 'welcome' to Apug...I think you'll like it here.

I was born in Baton Rouge (a LONG time ago) and just moved from Louisiana about a year and a half ago.

If you're in the photography department at LSU, tell Mr. Tom Neff that I said 'hello'.

Again...welcome abaord.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Trey, welcome from the UK.
    Steve

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" - Maxi Jazz

Website

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin