Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,433   Online: 1218

I just found this forum and wanted to say hello! I am a black and white 8X10 (Calumet C-1) photographer from the incredible state of Washington. I've been shooting 8X10 about 6 years and before that 5X7 and 4X5. I am primarly a landscape and still life photographer but am branching out a little into portraiture. I do all my own developing and printing and am somewhat of a PRYO (PMK) nut. Looking forward to reading/joining in on some of the disccusions.

thanks !

Dave in Tacoma

Images
    Welcome Dave! I have spent some time up in Tacoma, beautiful place. How did you find out about APUG?
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello Dave, Good to have you.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I found this site by following a link from "UnblinkingEye".

Thanks Again and look for me on Mt Rainier this weekend, (if the weather holds OUT &#33

Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Dave.

My family actually comes from Tacoma. O.k. Browns Point....
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin