Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,845   Online: 821

Thread: Okay, hi.

Hi, nice to meet you!

I've only started photography quite recentley (I've been going for about a year, give or take a few months). I was given a camera (Pentax MX) at the end of 2001, and then early in 2002 I joined a class, got my GCSE in Art & Design (Photography) which I passed (just&#33 with a B. Since then I've gone medium format, started an A-level (which I'm hurrying to complete...&#33 and hope to get on to a degree course this autumn to do phtoography & video.

I'm a member of IPSE, my local independent photography group (not a camera club thankfully&#33. I'm interested in landscape and cityscape (although I'm not as good as I would like...).

This place seems kind of cool. I found APUG a few months ago, and it seemed to have lots of technical stuff (the darkroom forums and whatnot seem useful enough), plus a friendly community feel to it.

I'll be posting when I can, and (more importantly) when I need help!

Nice to meet you all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A belated 'welcome' to a belated 'hello'

Ta very much!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome aboard. Good to have you.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to the group, they are a great bunch and you'll get lots of help.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thanks all of you. Hopefully I can get my photography exam out the way, then I can get on with some photography...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin