Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,685   Posts: 1,482,253   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome to the group, Steve. We have a Mid-Atlantic group that gets together from time to time to shoot (film and fat) so keep an eye on the regional group page to keep up. Welcome again.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Welcome Steve,
    I used to work with a Steve Mack in the Victorian Public Service here in Melbourne Australia. He'd probably be about your age now. Strange how things happen.
    Cheers
    Mike

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to the APUG jungle, and have fun with the pipes!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Thunder Bay, home of the Thunder Bay Pipes and Drums (with many world class awards to their name). I love the agony bags. Keep playing!
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin