Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,172   Online: 1043

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back Andre

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad your back!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing some of those hasselblad shots!!

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, as for what happened, well, some issues with my youngest son, as you all can imagine, not so much time or brains for other things than him.

Fortunately, all back to normal now, that feeling for photography is coming back and my return to APUG a reality, the storm as passed and calm waters lay ahead.

As for photography, well, mainly tried to make some kids images, visited alot the websites of Nicole, Cheryl Jacobs and Suzanne, trying to understand how to deal with this amazingly difficult discipline, some success, some failure, you know...

Better to dedicate myself to my non moving subjects, I just love a rock, stays there shut up and doesn't go anywhere, respect for the work of these ladies, isn't easy at all.

Otherwise, new cameras, more books, less hair and many ideas, let's see if I can catch up where I left.

With the help of your images, your talent, unique dedication to others and friendship, I think I will be back soon stronger than ever.

Cheers to you all

André

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Welcome back!

Welcome back. No doubt that trying to photograph moving targets with their own opinions is no easy task. Fortunately, there's no rule saying that you have to photograph only one type of subject matter.

All the best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back Andre. It is nice to see familiar faces come back and contribute to this unique site again. It is like riding a bicycle.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back Andre! You are right about Nicole, Cheryl, and Suzanne. Their work is inspiring and I really admire their dedication and talent. I prefer my subjects nonmoving as well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So glad to see you again here in Apug!

Everbybody else here is great, this is indeed a great community, but it does feel a little less lonely for me to know that you're back.

Bem vindo de volta e que a inspiração volte também e em força!

Cumprimentos,
    Mónica

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Better to dedicate myself to my non moving subjects, I just love a rock, stays there shut up and doesn't go anywhere, respect for the work of these ladies, isn't easy at all.

LOL....know what you mean-welcome back to the APUG jungle!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back Andre !!!

Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Glad to see you back Andre and to hear your family are well

Sean

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin