Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,810   Online: 879

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUGland!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG from Calgary Alberta Canada! I passed through, and visited your fair city many times when I worked in Den Haag between 1999 and 2001. I had a company car with a fuel card only valid in Nederland. Therefore, Maastricht was the best place as a jump off point to maximize the distance into Belgium and mid/southern Germany on that fuel card (and to minimize the amount of I had to pay out of pocket for fuel).

We did visit your fine city many times and thoroughly enjoyed some of the restaurants in the Centrum.

Again, Welcome !!! Looking forward to seeing some of your posts of photographs from you part of Nederland.

" Be happy. Take a silver break today !!!"
    MP_Wayne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrastique View Post
    Nice you know the Art Acedemy there. They have some nice work indeed.

Yes, het Landbouwbelang is very cold this time of the year. They have some nice parties there though and if you just keep dancing you'll be fine
    You speak dutch btw?

Thanx for all your welcome-replies . Looking forward to my apug-future here ;-)

Being 3th year student at the Academy of Fine Arts of Hasselt you've for sure seen some work of me there !

-M-
    We cannot change how the cards are dealt, just how to play the hand...
    Randy Pausch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi and welcome from Melbourne, Australia.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Leest View Post

Being 3th year student at the Academy of Fine Arts of Hasselt you've for sure seen some work of me there !

-M-
    Hmm, dunno for sure. At what day(s) do you attend classes? I'm only there at fridays. I'm a 6th grade student.
    Last edited by Contrastique; 02-18-2008 at 01:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmm, dunno for sure. At what day(s) do you attend classes? I'm only there at fridays. I'm a 6th year student.
    tue, thu, sat
    We cannot change how the cards are dealt, just how to play the hand...
    Randy Pausch

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello Contrastique, bienvenue de Londres.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was Iwagoshi who made me sign-up finally as we talked a lot about photography the last couple of months and I believe I got him into it again.
    Well it's not like it took a lot of arm twisting. If you are serious about photography, and I know you are, the obvious place to be is APUG, period. And yes, I totally blame you for getting me back into this madness as well as the associated GAS (Gear Acquistion Syndrome).

Sean...about that finders fee??

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwagoshi View Post
    Well it's not like it took a lot of arm twisting. If you are serious about photography, and I know you are, the obvious place to be is APUG, period. And yes, I totally blame you for getting me back into this madness as well as the associated GAS (Gear Acquistion Syndrome).

Sean...about that finders fee??
    Hey Terry,
    Nice to see you here This is definitely a good place to be with all the information available. The english terms are a little hard to follow sometimes but I have the feeling there's more info over here than on the dutch department.
    In a way it's just like headfi, people say all different sorts of things so mostly I'll be heading my own way and discover for myself. It's a good site for guidelines.
    Anyways, have a good time with your GAS (lol) ans such and hope to see some work of you soon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi there and welcome to the forums!

Your English is excellent. I know English is a pain to learn from scratch. It's a daft language. No rules. Or rather, there are plenty of rules of grammar but then there are 10 different ways you have to break the rules depending on the subject, verb, tense and probably the phase of the moon... Still, it would get pretty insular around here without all the non native-English speakers, so a particular welcome to you.

Have fun, Bob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin