Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,509   Online: 792

Thread: Greetings

Hello to all, I joined the group in Sept. last year but never had the chance to post. Thought I had better remedy that and begin sharing it what appears to be a a useful resource for both 'comradeship' and furtherance of 'analogue' knowledge.

Best wishes to all

Shooter
    Multi Format
    now that's a belated introduction! Welcome Phil!

...Indeed Nige. However, I'd have to say I've traversed the 'yellow brick road to get here'. Where is OZ then??!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Phil. Let us know when you have images on your website.
    j

J,

The images should be up within a fortnight or so. My fine art website (thehandforthgallery) has been running for nearly 3 years or so. I have changed servers, moved house and PC's within a month. The long and short of it all is - I cannot retreive the majority of my website so have to re-design and install again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Phil, the site now has an area for 'personal' galleries. You'll see it on the gallery homepage. There are 2 links on the gallery page "user personal galleries" and "your personal gallery". You can ad images there until your site is ready, that is if you want to...

Thanks Sean, I may add a few this weekend.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin