Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,179   Online: 832

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by pellicle View Post
    Ohhh ... that's nice ... what did it set you back?
    Hi Pellicle,

The camera was 79,000 JPY I think, and the lens was around 65,000 JPY. So that's a total of about 144,000 JPY, which translates to approximately 922 Euro at the current rate. Or 1,452 USD.

I was going to shop around for used lenses, but I figured I might as well make my first LF kit entirely new. Kinda glad I did.

So now I'm just waiting on the weather ... and a break from work ... but boy am I itching to get out and start shooting with the thing.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoc2003jp View Post
    Hello from a German in Japan (Sapporo), living here for more than 4 years. LF photography sounds tempting, especially in this country ... I usually use either a (film) Leica or MF (Hasselblad or Rolleiflex). Interested in your results with the Tachihara !
    Hi,

Sapporo would be a great place for LF photography I think! You have some classic architecture in the cities, the ports, and some beautiful nature as well. In fact, that's one place I really want to visit for a photographic expedition one of these days.

Cheers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin