Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,442   Online: 1129

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to APUG from NYC

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome from North Florida. Check out APUG's Florida Forum for info specific to Floridians.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    I just last week sold my deceased grandfather in laws Yashica A tlr. It still worked fine, and I had ran a few rolls through it last year, but I didn't feel it was being loved enough.

It went to a young guy who wanted a meduim format camera where he was all the brains in the exposure, but with more control than his other MF camera - a Holga.

Glad you have found us - there are tons of great people to network with here.
    I plan to have the Yachica TLR cleaned and take it out for a spin for old times sake. It is a 635 (35mm attachment). It is now just a "toy". The Hassy will be my real MF camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ed... welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts. and welcome back to the world of film and dark rooms!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin