Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,044   Online: 774

Thread: Hiya

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just wanted to let you know how excited I am about finding this website. (Thanks Cheryl J. for the link.)
    I became interested in photography a few years ago when my father picked up a little Nikon EM at a garage sale and sent it my way. One roll of film and I was hooked! I now own 2 Nikon N8008s, and while it's not the newest model I am totally thrilled with it. I started out primarily shooting slide film (got tons of Yellowstone stuff), and now am mainly interested in black and white 'people pictures'. I love doing candids of kids (can't help it, I'm a grandma) and then locking myself in my little bathroom aka darkroom for hours on end. The whole darkroom process is very new for me though, so finding this website is like a Godsend. I may even be able to quit wasting so much paper now. I've been doing some children's photography also on the side, mainly for friends and coworkers, but that's pretty hit and miss. I'm not about to quit my day job (RN), although the thought is always in the back of my head!!
    BTW, I do own a nice little digital camera, a Fuji S602. Film is still way more fun!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello!! Welcome!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello Nancy, welcome to the forum - you will enjoy it. The site is fairly buzzing !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello Nancy,
    Welcome to this site. Glad to have you. Where in Kansas are you located? I live in Wichita.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm just on down the road a bit ...in scenic Mt. Hope. But I'm in Wichita just about every day or at least it seems like it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Nancy, Were almost next door neighbors compared to people like Nige and Sean (who live on the other side of the world from us). Let me know if I can be of any help in your darkroom procedures. Good luck to you.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin