Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,352   Online: 1188

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ole, Hello again. I am happy that you informed us of the name change. When I was much younger, I spent time in the oil fields as well. It is an interesting business.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A belated welcome Ole. I'm becoming partial to the folders as well but I don't have as many, a Franka Solida III (6x6), and an Ikonta A (645) and a C (6x9).
    Brian McDowell

Ole,
    Now the bad news concerning your belated introduction, I'm contacting Sean to have him reset your Post counter back to zero. Now it will take you forever to regain your "boxes" and become an advanced menber.
    The site is 9 months old and I'm already remembering the good old days!
    Take care,
    Tom

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Tom,

I think I'll catch up pretty quickly
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format

durst

Hej Ole
    Hu mor dig? Bor du kvar i Norge?
    I have read some text from you on the apug site, written in 2003? I hope you are still 'on line'!
    I am a photographer from the Netherlands. ( 15 years ago i was a nanny , barnflicka in Stockholm, so that explains my entrance in a language that is similair to your Norwegians...)
    I like the pictures you showed on your site. If i see this i cant wait to photograph on 13x18. Soon i will purchase a large format camera. And the enlarger is also coming.. I will buy a Durst 138s. Thinking of having this huch 'monster' standing in my hallway as you wrote.. I can imagine so clearly you couldnt wait to have your darkroom ready!
    I hope you won't be bodered by this, but i have a question. I tried to look for answers on the net, but couldn't find it. So i hope you can help me:
    It is about MOVING the durst... I will carry it with some strong men in the big car, taking it to my darkroom, wich is unfortunenatly upstairs...
    Do you know if it is an wise idea to leave the durst in one peace? I understood that it can even be 'dangerous' to demontable the durst in two parts, because of 'the spring'. Or is it better to take the durst apart in two pieces?
    Sorry if you maybe don't find this question so interesting...
    I tried to find information about this closer to home but could'nt find it. For example how much the Durst weights..

best regards, Awoiska van der Molen
    Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin