Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,145   Online: 999

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Your opinion for some bw photos

I d like to show you some bw photos(your opinion) but i do not know how and where to upload them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you want to upload them in APUG, you have to become a paying subscriber.
    Otherwise you can try sites like Flickr, Photobucket, MyArtSpace, DeviantArt, Photo.net, etc.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks , I have made an account to Flickr. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25622795@N07/). What is your opinion?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think they are excellent.
    The strong black and whites and gritty grays.
    The expansive but balanced framing.
    The anonymous shadow play figures that either move hastily in beautiful well defined environment
    or get are devoured slowly by the fog.
    They capture magnificently the feeling of Thessaloniki, at least, from my experience.

You should become an active subscriber here in APUG.
    We all would benefit from another good photographer.
    www.arigram.gr

Shooter
    35mm
    Efxaristo file! thank you. I use only film and its not easy for me to scan (i am against digital photo) my photos and then to use photoshop to clean them and and.... These photos (I m not sure yet) are for a photo competition for the photobiennale (www.photobiennale.gr). the theme is "A night in the city" (Thessaloniki or Athens). geia hara!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by motocross View Post
    Efxaristo file! thank you. I use only film and its not easy for me to scan (i am against digital photo) my photos and then to use photoshop to clean them and and.... These photos (I m not sure yet) are for a photo competition for the photobiennale (www.photobiennale.gr). the theme is "A night in the city" (Thessaloniki or Athens). geia hara!!!
    Yeah, I know of the competition, but unfortunately I was informed too late for it and anyway I don't have an extensive series of those two cities.

Stick around.
    You were probably looking for some reassurance before sending the photos to the competition, but this site, because of its focus on analog, gathers some really extraordinary photographers and even the casual amateurs have a level not encountered in general photo sites.
    I always trust the opinions of people when posting my photos in APUG and their critiques, even if they just say "nice", carry an uncommon amount of respect and seriousness.

Σοβαρά τώρα, φαίνεται πως είσαι σοβαρός φωτογράφος και τα υπόλοιπα μέλη και εγώ θα χαιρόμασταν αν γινόσουν μέλος της κοινότητας μας.
    www.arigram.gr

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you!

Αριστοτέλη δεν έχω ασχολήθεί καθόλου με το ιντερνετ(σήμερα έγινε η πρώτη προσπάθεια που κατέβασα κάποιες φωτο). Όμως όπως έγιναν τα πράγματα θα πρέπει να μπω και εγω στο χορό! Αλήθεια πως γίνεσαι μέλος της κοινότητας (dagiouklas@hotmail.com)? Ευχαριστώ!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by motocross View Post
    Thank you!

Αριστοτέλη δεν έχω ασχολήθεί καθόλου με το ιντερνετ(σήμερα έγινε η πρώτη προσπάθεια που κατέβασα κάποιες φωτο). Όμως όπως έγιναν τα πράγματα θα πρέπει να μπω και εγω στο χορό! Αλήθεια πως γίνεσαι μέλος της κοινότητας (dagiouklas@hotmail.com)? Ευχαριστώ!
    Δες εδώ:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/subscribers.php

εν συντομία:
    Η συνδρομή για ένα χρόνο κοστίζει γύρω στα 15 ευρώ και "ξεκλειδώνει" χώρους όπως είναι η γκαλερί των φωτογραφιών (για να μπορείς να δεις δουλειά άλλων ή να ανεβάσεις την δική σου) και οι αγγελίες για αγοραπωλησίες μεταχειρισμένου εξοπλισμού.
    Αν δεν σε ενδιαφέρουν αυτά, μπορείς απλά να μείνεις μέλος όπου έχεις πλήρη πρόσβαση στο φόρουμ.
    Για να εγγραφείς χρειάζεται πιστωτική κάρτα ή επιταγή από τράπεζα.
    Ελπίζω ότι και να επιλέξεις να κάνεις, να σε βλέπουμε συχνά στο φόρουμ.

To the others:
    Check out his photos, they are really worth it.
    www.arigram.gr

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Motocross, Welcome to APUG. Very nice work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Yes, they're very good (I particularly like this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25622795@N07/2409254465/). Welcome to APUG.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin