Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,178   Online: 763

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Eugene, you need to add the 2 1/2 X 4 1/4 format to your repertoire. Eugene lives in WorldsBiggestLiar, Arkansas. That's where I sent a box to him and it got there just fine.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Jim, ya rapscallion! I'll show you, by golly . . . I'll roll some of the 70 mm stuff on a 116 spool and snap some pix that will win all the top awards and leave you in the dust!! Grrrr!

That gal introduced elsewhere in this forum does look a lot better than you. LOL

EuGene

PS: Jim, send me $200 and I'll send you the first two prints, just to show how nice us liars in this humble burg can be (while we pick your pocket).
    Last edited by B&Jdude; 04-22-2008 at 02:28 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: fixed(?) nonsensical sentence

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B&Jdude View Post
    PS: Jim, send me $200 and I'll send you the first two prints, just to show how nice us liars in this humble burg can be (while we pick your pocket).
    I'll have to round it to $198 or $201 because all I've got is $3 bills. jg
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Send 'em on, Jim . . . we need bills in that denomination to make change for tourists passing through. They will always have fond memories of their visit to the humble burg of WorldsBiggestLiar, Arkansas.

EuGene Smith, Prop.
    Dewey, Kechum, Cheetem, & Howe Enterprises

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eugene... welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin