Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,715   Online: 804

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lgrabun View Post
    Hi there,

It's the first time I post here though I've been a rare lurker for about half an year.

My name is Lukasz Grabun, I am 29, living in Poland, Europe. For those who live in States: Europe is the small peninsula attached to Russia and Poland is a medium-sized country at the very eastern end of it ;-)

]
    Hello! Just don't make it more difficult for the Americans than it is - the truth is that there are about 10 countries in Europe that are farther to the East than Poland - some of them even much more (Ukraine to name just one of them)! If you disorient them they could come to Moscow instead of to Warsaw - you wouldn't like that...

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello. Welcome from Old England and an even shorter distance( about 70 miles) to Cambridge U.K. In an easterly direction I live on the highest point on the earth's surface until the Ural mountains in Russia. We would be able to wave to each other if the earth didn't curve!

pentaxuser

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Lukasz, welcome to APUG from the USA . . . it's sort of in the middle of the peninsula attached to the north end of Panama. EuGene

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Toronto. Like your pictures. I share the same typical Eastern European obcession of shooting abandoned cemeteries.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Golly, I didn't know abandoned cemeteries was an Eastern European thing. I too shoot them, and also keep about 20 of them cleared of leaves and debris, mow them, and maintain plastic flowers on each grave. They range from 1 grave to 54 graves, and mady are remote and/or out in the local National Forest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lukasz.... Welcome to APUG from western Massachsetts.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Northern Canada. I had the good fortune to visit your country in 1994. I was there teaching for about a month. Fascinating country and wonderful people. I managed to find the time to visit Warsaw, Krakow, Auschwitz. Compared to Poland, Canada's history is like reading yesterday's newspaper.
    Welcome to the group.

Rick.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Guys, I am really moved with such a warm welcome. Thanks to you all and please excuse me postponing writing a response for such a long time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Lukasz,

Do you know any Paczkowski's over there?

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Do you know any Paczkowski's over there?
    It's quite a common name. Paczkowski was also a name of a professor with whom I had classes during last two years on the University.
    Lukasz Grabun
    My webpage: grabun.com
    My latest photos: click here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin