Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,681   Online: 945

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Keith, no, don't know him. Tony the music and food are great but the mortgage keeps me here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by breal101 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Keith, no, don't know him.
    Let me suggest meeting Sam, he is a swell guy with a very interesting story.

http://www.apug.org/featured/
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Keith, I would like to meet him. He shoots a Technika, I have a model III around here somewhere. Beautiful stuff in that link, I admire him for what he did in the aftermath of Katrina. I was just unable to bring myself to shoot any of it, the worst part is there is still plenty of devastation around in New Orleans. I was lucky enough to avoid any damage to the house but the yard and trees took a beating. Our studio manager lived in "the parish" as they call St. Bernard around here, she also suffered tragic loss including losing her sister whose heart surgery was delayed because of the storm. Maybe someday I'll have the pleasure of meeting him.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You are most certainly welcome. Hope you find us useful.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin