Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,358   Online: 819

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Welcome from down here Kev. Prints are what it's all about - and they're no more expensive than inkjets (unless you start playing around with some of the more arcane things...). Many people post neg scans though - and while prints are preferable, negative scans are generally OK so long as they aren't over the top.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks.

I've added two of my recent shots taken from the Isle of Arran, across the water. I decided to get the last ferry over and walked to Sannox from Brodick during the night. Unfortunately a freak rain storm and high winds came my way, all night, so i didn't make it to the Glen as it was too wet to take photo's and i was soaked to the bone. I came across one of a very few number of bus shelters so took shelter in there for a few hours. Took a walk again and the noises and deer running out in front of me didn't do me many favours so i headed back to the shelter until light came. Walked back to Brodick, i only got a few shots, didn't finish one roll of film.

So i have two shots in my gallery now which are fairly unedited. I try now to keep it to a very minimum.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's a nice walk tho - in the daytime. Did it years ago but fell off the ridge when descending with a big pack on my back. Luckily, the pack hit the rock at the bottom first.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    At least you survived ok lol. Yeah it is a very nice walk up through Corrie etc.. although it was hard to see in darkness with no moonlight due to overcast. I walked up Goat Fell the weekend beforehand. Arran is such a nice place, much nicer than i remembered when i was a kid.. and i appreciated it then, too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin