Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,548   Online: 888

Just wanted to say Hi.. to everyone and let them know they can find my Web site at www.rkphotog.com..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Rick, welcome to the site, and oops I haven't updated the icq graphic yet!

Thanks for the welcome.. Hope you will check out my web site and also look for my yahoo group site as well.. The address for that site is rkphotog@yahoogroups.com.. And it's OK that you have not updated the ICQ yet.. Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I linked to your website and saw the Western portrait I first thought Texas, but remembered your "Location indicator" said Arkansas just like the top of the website. Oh, well, there's only so much room down here in hell :twisted: New record the other day of 109 F with a heat index of almost 116. I got in the truck--black parked in the sun--and the temp indicator read 136 F!!! Enough rambling... welcome to the site!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rhphotography
    Just wanted to say Hi.. to everyone and let them know they can find my Web site at www.rkphotog.com..
    Welcome Rick,

I think you'll find this is a good group of people here.

Check your personal settings. I clicked on your www link in your post and is was a broken link. The link post here works. One is .com and the other is .net

Take care,
    George
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

try using www.rkphotog.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin