Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,413   Online: 955

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Greetings from Indian Territory

Hello all - my name is Frank and I'm located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, next door to Tulsa.

Not much here anymore in the way of labs so do most of my own. I use 35mm (F1n), MF (Hassyblad), and LF (2D, Sinar) both B&W and color. There's also a 30D Canon around here somewhere.

My newest project is going to a friend's place and shooting a few rusty cars he has in his field with some ortho B&W I found online in 8X10 format, but has been too rainy to consider slogging through the field with 40lbs. of equipment.

Anyway - been here a while and posted occasionally - now for a formal 'Hello All".

"Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy."

Benjamin Franklin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, yes, Port of Catoosa country. My wife was born in Pryor Creek and lived in Tulsa when young. I was out shooting at Glass Mountain and Red Rock Canyon this spring. I'm from a bit further south.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Frank, from western Massachusetts.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome Frank and thanks for subscribing.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Frank from another Frank, also (formerly) from the Chickasaw Nation, IT (Fox, Oklahoma). We used to vacation on Tenkiller every year and enjoyed the trout fishing in the Illinois River and the Tsa-la-gi Cherokee Village.

Glad to have you here; its a good place.

Images
    Welcome, Frank, from the other Indian country. The big one in Arizona.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin