Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,604   Online: 636

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Ralph. You might be interested in a thread about a PNW group in the formation stages. I think it includes Northern California to BC. There is a tentative meeting on the Oregon coast in September.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum49/5...-subforum.html

Best regards,

Bob
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome! It usually feels as if there's more info here than in an encyclopedia and it's nicer than looking things up. You found a great little corner of the web!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A couple of things;

(1.) Thank you for the welcome. The discussions read so far have been interesting and technically satisfying. The range of locations for the members is also interesting. I admit that I had not expected to be welcomed by people in England. That even brought back memories of trying to readjust to driving on the right side of the road (not necessarily the "correct" side) upon returning to the States.

(2.) Bob or rpsawin; thank you for the referral to the thread on the formation of a Northwest Section of APUG, or at least a gathering of photographers in Newport.

Enjoy;

Ralph Javins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin