Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,797   Online: 844

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brad - I'm not sure what is going on. What browser are you using? I've been successful getting the page severed on two different machines today. I appreciate the heads up and let me know if you continue to have problems with my site as others might be having the same problem.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Great site. Some of those shots looked like miniatures. I'm just getting started 4x5. Were they or was that UBER-selective focus? Thanks for the site and welcome to the group.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    The miniature look was accomplished using selective focus. Everything on my site is 'real' no miniatures and no ps. I mostly use rear standard movements to get this look although front tilt comes in handy quite often. Thanks for looking and the compliment.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gflanslo View Post
    Brad - I'm not sure what is going on. What browser are you using? I've been successful getting the page severed on two different machines today. I appreciate the heads up and let me know if you continue to have problems with my site as others might be having the same problem.
    Running firefox on (redhat enterprise) linux.

I looked again. it seemlike it want some kinda flash player plugin or some such. I don't do flash. Sorry.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brad - I thought this might happen. My 1st iteration was done with php and javascript but it just looks slicker with flash. I should probably prompt the user if he/she wants to view the flash or non-flash site. Thanks for the input. I'll let you know when a non-flash version is up....if you are interested at all.

As a side note - do you use the gimp or have you tried using photoshop under wine? My slower computer runs debian while my faster one runs windows so I can run photoshop. I'd like to try photoshop under wine but I'm reluctant and don't want to install linux just to revert back to win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin