Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,394   Online: 1052

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

from san luis obispo

I've been lurking around here for a little while so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm also a member of the large format photography forum but I like the sections on development and processing on apug.

I shot 4x5, medium, and 35mm. My 4x5 is getting more work then my other cameras since I've been into selective focus lately.

I live in san luis obispo where I'm studying computer science at Cal Poly.

I created a website a month ago to show some of my work. Any feedback on images or website is appreciated.
    http://www.gregoryflanagan.com
    Last edited by gflanslo; 07-30-2008 at 12:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I love your website - very simple and straightforward, but also well done aesthetically. Unfortunately, the url you posted was concatenated to something else (folks should go to http://www.gregoryflanagan.com). Your abstractions are my favourite and some of them are truly stunning. Selective focus I guess I just don't get so I will leave that for others to comment. In any case, welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Don - Thanks for the feedback and the correction on the url!! I hadn't noticed it was corrupted. I've edited my original post to reflect the correct url.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, like Don, I love your abstracts, and about the selective focus you put the amster to run in my head.
    Jose A. Martinez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. You don't see color field studies from photographers very often. Nice stuff. Welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from the Canadian prairies!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Large Format
    thanks for the compliments. The color series was shot on a single roll of E100G. The top row were all synthetic - usually painted - objects while the bottom row were organic objects.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gregory - welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts. Cool abstracts!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Large Format
    I would like to divide my work up into several collections. Collection no. 1 currently is used as the default for all my work but I would like to eventually create several more based on concepts. Right now I think about an abstract collection, selective focus collection, and an other. Any ideas, suggestions, or criticisms on how to organize and make this more coherent are appreciated.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi and welcome. I tried to check out your site but, all I see is a black box on a grey background?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin