Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,922   Posts: 1,556,633   Online: 1332

Hi everyone,

Seeing as you've been saying nice things about me I thought I'd say g'day :-).

APUG seems like a very well made and useful site, I hope it does well and I've posted some photos to my gallery to help things along. The more activity people see the more they'll want to be involved.

As some of you know I live on the road photographing Australia. It's a great lifestyle, but one side affect is that I seldom get to browse the web, so unfortunately I can't be very active in these forums.

It you've got some time please drop into http://www.robgray.com and see what we're up to and where we are.

I can receive email most of the time, so feel free to drop me a line if you'd like a chat.

Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to the group Rob! I took a look at your gallery and you have some wonderful color and B&W images there! I hope you enjoy the site
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    and will reply to your e-mail soon (no I'm not ignoring it!)

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome, Rob!

Sorry I'm late in welcoming you, seeing as how it was probably me that dragged you over here? Anyway, it's good to see that you've found us

Looking forward to seeing you photos "in the flesh" one of these days.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rob

Glad to see you aboard. If you only manage to contribute a few times a year the forum will be richer place. I personally find your Monochrome work quite inspirational.Maybe you could post one of your 'Essays' every now and then as I am sure they would open up some healthy debate/conversation.

Phill
    Norwich, UK
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin