Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,131   Online: 896

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great to have you aboard. Jason got another one! Yippee!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome to the group from Delaware.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from Richmond Va. I just love apug I hope you do to.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. It seems that printing photos for the first time last night created just as many questions as answers, so I'll be sure to ask them soon. I made a very embarrassing mistake in which I used the stock solution of Dektol instead of diluting to a working solution. It was extremely frustrating; the vast majority of my prints came out all black...

Images
    Welcome from just the other side of Statesville! Small world... finally. Finally another darkroom-er from close by!

Janet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Janet:

It is a small world indeed! Since you're somewhat local to me, do you know of any stores in Salisbury, Statesville, Hickory, or other areas that still sell B&W film, chemicals, etc? I know there is a Wolf Camera in Concord, but I don't know if they sell chemicals. I know they sell T-Max 400 in 120 size. I buy it from them when I am desperate and can't wait a week for a delivery from Freestyle. Now that I am running a darkroom, it would be nice to know of a store that sells Dektol or other chemicals when I need it yesterday and can't wait for a delivery.

Shooter
    35mm
    brofkand,

Welcome to APUG. I'm glad to have played a small part in the beginning of a potentially long and thoughtful journey. Thanks for watching.

Best,
    J

Images
    brofkand, I don't. Hickory's camera store used to sell a few chemicals, but no more. Biggs Camera in Charlotte has films, but I can't see online that they have chemicals. Give them a call - maybe they do and just don't have them listed. There's also a Camera World there, but it appears they've gone all digital.

We have a little film club here in Taylorsville. Maybe you can join us sometime when we have a special speaker or a good outing. If you have any interest, please let me know and we'll put you on our e-mail list. We'd all love to meet another filmer!

Janet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Janet, I PMed you with my email address. I'll call Biggs Camera in Charlotte when I get the chance. I go to school at UNCC so it's not so far a drive to Biggs if I need something quickly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

and welcome from austria (vienna)
    nice to see so many new young people in the forum now.

---------
    thomas
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin