Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,615   Online: 1163

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Welcome Ann

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Ann, there are quite a few photographers from Suffolk here on APUG. I'm living in the bit of England sticking out in the east.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello again!

It's great to meet you - and, Tom and Gary, it's also great to meet some more 'locals'. Guess it's a sign of the times or something that this is the first real chance I've had to meet photographers in my area - on the Internet!! So the 'Digital Age' is good for something...

Yes, Ben, I have excellent taste - in cameras anyway! My first decent camera was a Canon AE1, which I've had for nearly 30 years and it still works OK. If my T90 and Mamiya 645 last as long I'll be very happy.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann M View Post
    My first decent camera was a Canon AE1, which I've had for nearly 30 years and it still works OK. If my T90 and Mamiya 645 last as long I'll be very happy.

The likelihood is that they will. Canon AE1 program was my first camera too I still have it though I don't use it anymore for I have other toys to play with

Best

Dee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ann.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? I'm from Cheshire originally but lived in Perth for 5 years (1995-1999) before moving down to Essex, where I currently live. I loved Perth and, for that matter, most of the rest of Scotland. It was only work that dragged me back south of the border or I'd have happily stayed there permanently.

I used to have a Mamiya 645 but always hankered afyer something with an interchangeable back - so I've eventually settled on a Bronica SQ-B with 40mm, 80mm and 150mm lenses. I'm aiming to spend some time around Aldeburgh and Thorpeness in the coming months. I'm not really too knowlegeable about Suffolk. Are there any other spots worth a day trip over winter.......?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Paul.
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin