Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,837   Online: 724

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Terry. Good to see you here. Obviously seeing my images hasn't put you off toooo much.

cheers, John.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Its been amazing the amount of support I have received from everyone so far. Thank you so much. John, I loved looking at your photos yesterday. Something for me to aspire to. Keep up the great work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Wellington Terry.

If you're ever in Wellington, you'll find Wellington Photographic Services to be appreciative of all forms of photography. They even have some large format shooters in the stores.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey Terry its great to hear from someone else in New Zealand. Yes it can be very hard to find the gear sometimes but there are a few places to go. as mentioned above WPS in wellington are very helpful and if you live away from wellington they can open an account for you. Most of us avid film uses tend to order film from online stores such as freestyle in the US which even with a bad Kiwi dollar is still cheaper. For developing gear and tents etc try trademe.co.nz, thats where i got most of my stuff. For more lens and actual camera related equipment then contact Al at Big Als Camera shop (I atually work in the shop from time to time), we deal with antique photography equipment and can try and find you the equipment that you need.
    steveting.wordpress.com!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Terry
    from Cornwall, England.
    Real photography is very thin on the ground here as well - thank god for the internet.
    Good luck with the large format, you're in for a rollercoaster ride !

What a dream it would be to visit New Zealand !

Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin