Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,570   Posts: 1,545,489   Online: 1215

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I'm not new, but my website is....

Hello all,

I've updated my website with a new look (to match the blog better) and 2 new galleries. You can see it here:

http://www.jeremydmoore.com/

and if you haven't seen the blog in a while (or ever!) it can be found here:

http://www.anonymousvernacular.com

Suggestions always appreciated (especially if you see a typo!).
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I enjoyed looking at the Texas church project. I like your website and blog, keep up the good work.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks good Jeremy. It's a little big for my puny screen though.. and I had to scroll around a bit. The pictures are lovely, and I like your straightforward artist statements about the work.

Good job.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very nice Jeremy. I wish my site looked anywhere near as good. (What site? You mean, the one I've been trying to get reorganized and back on line for SIX MONTHS now?!)

The work is spectacular. I especially like the Texas Church Project and the Loop 288 project. My parents live in Lewisville, so I know the area pretty well. You really captured the topography--lot of open space, with mankind slowly encroaching, and more nothingness stretching all the way to Oklahoma. You really have to see it to appreciate the vastness of it, no?
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin