Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,913   Posts: 1,521,712   Online: 1047

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking here for awhile, and just recently registered. I enjoy this site very much - and also find there are a number of familiar faces (so to speak) from other sites.

Unfortunately, I have very little of any quality to show you on a website, but look forward to sharing in the future. I am an amateur with a life long love of film, and at one time toyed with the idea of making a living at it.
    I have been away from serious photography for a decade and just recently dove back in.

I shoot large and medium format mostly, but do enjoy my new Canon 35mm as well. Old eyes appreciate auto-focus!

Anyway, it is good to be here, and i look forward to seeing all of your images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome, we have a full range of experiance and commitment here on APUG so don't hesitate to throw some stuff your excited about out there to share. Also have fun and enjoy, photo is a fun sport
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to have you. There are a number of us, myself included, who took a decade or more break from photography and are now happily back.
    juan

Shooter
    Large Format

Shooter
    Large Format
    You must be a Keith Carter fan, I seem to recall he named one of his books Mojo....

Glad to have you!

No,

Years ago, in Miami, I knew a Haitian woman who practiced Santaria (sp?) and she claimed that I gave her good luck (not sure why to this day). She called me her "good mojo" (ala Voodoo), or just Mojo - and the nickname stuck. Many people I was aquainted with knew me for years and never knew my real name.

These days I move in a very different circle where the name might not be appreciated - but I still am Mojo to my close friends.
    I use a number of variations as "usernames" on the internet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome, the pics you have posted already show a nice tonal rangs.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomojo
    Years ago, in Miami, I knew a Haitian woman who practiced Santaria (sp?) and she claimed that I gave her good luck (not sure why to this day). She called me her "good mojo" (ala Voodoo), or just Mojo - and the nickname stuck. Many people I was aquainted with knew me for years and never knew my real name.
    These days I move in a very different circle where the name might not be appreciated - but I still am Mojo to my close friends.
    I use a number of variations as "usernames" on the internet.
    Santaria? Obviously nothing more than baseless superstition. No one here would be interested.

Uh... do you do "Outcalls"???
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin