Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,226   Posts: 1,532,671   Online: 802

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from Minnesota. I discovered APUG relatively recently, but the APUG crowd has already managed to inspire me to both learn and appreciate photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Bradd,
    Welcome to APUG. I'm a former 'Detroiter' (Ferndale actually) now living in Vancouver. If you live in Oakland County one of the best college photography programs/facilities in Michigan is at OCC Royal Oak Campus. The studio is large and the instructor is excellent. many of Wayne and CCS's photo students go there so they can have more access to DRs and Studio's. They also teach colour.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. JD Callow, thank you very much, I will look into The RO campus' facilities, I actually am a student at Wayne. I just heard yesterday about Wayne's darkroom, but since I'm not in a photography class there I don't know if I can use it.

2F/2F Detroit is great, and yes I consider myself among the luckey to hold even my barely paying job here. I grew up in Dearborn / Dearborn Heights myself actually.

Thank you all again so much,

Take care and I look foreward to all I can learn from you folks,

Bradd.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Bradd,

Welcome from Royal Oak! I use the lab at OCC Royal Oak - Rob Kangas is a great teacher, the lab is well run, the people are friendly, and the tuition is really cheap! (The class should be about $200 or so, plus film and paper)

Email me or PM me if you would like more details.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Brad... Welcome from Dearborn.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Bradd,
    I agree with Jeff and JD about OCC in Royal Oak. I've taken several classes there (a while ago) and the facilities are great.

Jerry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin