Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,342   Online: 765

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    My thanks to everybody for the warm welcome and good to hear from others in Sussex My parents used to live in Hailsham!

George thanks for the tip on the LF arena, it's something that I would like to try some day but the main thing that precludes it at the moment is expense but I would never say never on anything!

Ian thanks for the heads up on Ilford doing tours, that does sound like good fun!

I shall have to explore the site some more and I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I have plenty more to scan in but I don't often get time between processing and printing and I've got quite the backlog!

Thanks again, it's lovely to be here.

Shooter
    35mm
    Vicky Nice to have you here. The British currency may be ailing but the Brits on APUG go from strength to strength.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Vicky Nice to have you here. The British currency may be ailing but the Brits on APUG go from strength to strength.
    Thanks. Mind you I just got back from Dublin (work related - talking conference, not photography related!) and the price of things over there. Wow. Feels somewhat cheap here... *hang on have I just said that!* I guess I'm lucky I have a local photography shop about 3/4 mile from here (AllPhotos on Tarring Road, Worthing) and they are very good value for money on chemicals and paper. Not as cheap as the web for some 35mm film but for 120 they are fairly competitive.

Definitely recommend them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah! The South Downs... Brings back wonderful memories of the year I spent living around Arundel. Fabulous part of the world. Welcome, Vicky, from the Newer England.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Ah! The South Downs... Brings back wonderful memories of the year I spent living around Arundel. Fabulous part of the world. Welcome, Vicky, from the Newer England.
    Thank you for the warm welcome! Arundel is probably on 5 miles down the road from here and offers plenty of photographic opportunity! Although rather than the castle or the cathedral I'm usually winding through the paths thereabouts, including this time I once found myself falling down the central reserve of the A27 into the westbound lanes.... All in the name of photography and the great outdoors

It's about time I returned to your neck of the woods too, gorgeous part of the world!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Vicky - Hello and welcome from western Massachusetts USA,

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Greetings Vicky and welcome.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Vicky from Calgary in western Canada.
    The downs are pretty - I had a walk on them last time I visited my cousin who lives in Worthing. Hope to go back soon.

Martin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin