Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,329   Online: 1161

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Welcome from Akron, OH, often called the capital of W VA. Love your state. I spent a year in my youth as the Remington Arms rep traveling, selling and shooting all over the state. Now as you can see I shoot a different gun in the mountains; Cass, Dolly Sods.

Tell us about the great places you have found. W. Va. is a beautiful place and state of mind.

John Powers
    Last edited by jp80874; 11-29-2008 at 10:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Guess I'll represent the West Coast tonight. Welcome from So.California!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the welcoming words, everyone! For those interested, I am in Jefferson County, in the Eastern Panhandle. I've only been here a few years, and haven't gotten into the interior of the state much (I know, i'm missing out). I've done most of my shooting around northern Virginia and central PA. I plan to spend some time next summer in Shenandoah NP and (hopefully) in the Smokies, too!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwyford75 View Post
    For those interested, I am in Jefferson County, in the Eastern Panhandle.
    Charles Town? Harpers Ferry? Lots of good photography in that neck of the woods.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello and welcome from Sydney, Australia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin