Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,516   Posts: 1,572,148   Online: 1043

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    But, until you've tried a Rolleiflex SL-66, you have not discovered what you can do with a 6x6. Greatest camera ever, imho.

FG7 and Panatomic-X.
    It's criminal to post these thoughts! Unfortunately Brett Weston didn't will his to me so I have an RB67 instead.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Laura, from a very cold Saturday morning at just after 8 AM in the North of England.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Who isn't addicted to film, poppet?
    Anyhow, a cheerful "G'day" from sunburnt Geelong, Downunder. What film do you feed the Hassy?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from Svendborg, DK, Laura!
    S°ren

"We are much more likely to act our way into a new way of thinking than think our way into a new way of acting." - R. Pascale

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Laura, Welcome from Italy

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    jeepers! I didn't expect so many responses overnight. You guys made me feel all warm and fuzzy, thanks for the warm welcome. I grew up in northern CT/western MA, so all you folks in New England, say hi to back home for me, I'll be traveling back for the holidays, but New Mexico is without a doubt my home now.

If film truly can be an addiction, then it's certainly one I indulge frequently with no regret (well, perhaps my wallet regrets it). My Hasselblad 12 step program has been held on 'repeat' for quite some time now and I have no intention of stopping. I haven't quite settled on a film though. It was HP5+ for years and years, and I recently decided to start experimenting with Fuji and Foma/Arista.edu Ultra because I figure if I can be happy with cheaper film, then I can take more pictures. I actually found APUG because I was looking for more information on this very topic.

Sirius Glass, my screen name isn't a typo. It occurred to me after I registered that 'wrench' could easily be mistaken for 'wench', but I can assure you that 'wrench' as in the tool was the intended meaning.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Welcome, Laura, from Albuquerque. I can appreciate your addiction; and there's so many good scenic areas to tempt us out here in the badlands.

~Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome!! If only girls in the Caribbean were addicted to film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from New York City (although I call Saskatchewan home).
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin