Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,646   Online: 967

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey,
    I'm a new photography student at Brigham University Idaho. I found this website a few weeks ago and was very impressed with what I've seen so far, I plan on posting my work from school here occasionally and hope to recieve some good pointers and critism for what I do. Good to know there are others like me who prefer traditional photography.
    ~Rulon Leman
    The lamp just sat there, like an inanimate object.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Howdy Rulon. I've been shooting for twenty years, but I am about to become a photography technology student at Appalachain State University. I start summer '04. This is a great place for honest opinions, tounge-in-cheek observations, and tounge sticking out hilarity; all bi-products of neuro-chemical reactions of light and chemichals.
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Rulon, I have a lot of relatives in Idaho and have spent a great deal of time there. Hope you enjoy your stay there and your photographic education. Good luck and welcome here.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'll be sure to do that Aggie. I've actually lived in Rexburg my whole life, so I know a lot of good places around here to do landscape photography. Although I picked a bad time to start shooting. It hasn't snowed much yet but it's cold and dead looking. But I dunno, maybe I can find some good stuff.
    ~Rulon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think they still have the rodeo team, but I'm not sure. And no, there's no jet behind the library. I don't ever remember seeing one in my lifetime. Sorry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Haha.. that's awesome. The army dudes drive their tanks around every now and then, but I don't think I ever got to see the jet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was just translating some Latin and took a break to check my email and apug when I noticed your signature, Rulon. If I remember correctly it is from an Evanescence song. If it's supposed to be Latin (which I'm guessing it is, but I could be wrong as I'm quite engrossed at the moment) it was translated incorrectly if it is supposed to mean:

You (plural) guard from danger, you (plural) guard from evil.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin