Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,914   Posts: 1,521,730   Online: 1083

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome to the forum, Jay/Jeff/Jayd
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you all for the warm welcome
    I wish I were in CA but am stuck in Ohio for the next few years. Which unknown to many is home to some of broadcasting's giants such as WLW the most powerful radio station ever. And when I worked there the largest educational broadcasting network in the US excepting PBS it's self.
    Soon I can get this scanning and posting thing down I'd like to post a few things. Right now I have this not so good HP 3310 all in one my wife had to have hooked up but I'll get the Epson I bought some time ago out and do some scanning if it will work with the software.

Again thank you all

Jay

Jay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't care what you call me as long as it's not late for supper.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey, where in Ohio? I grew up in East Liverpool, an hour south of Youngstown. Just curious.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

CGross
    Jay, welcome from Cincinnati!! Glad you found APUG. I've been stuck here in Cinci now for some 10 years too! But have come to really enjoy the many scenic areas and parks around here. If you are interested, check out the Great Lakes Regional section. The 4th annual Northern Michigan APUG gathering is taking shape for 2009 and many from around upper Midwest/Great Lakes states and other far off places make their way up there in June. It's a breathtaking experience.

APUG is a wonderful resource, enjoy it!! 2009 is going to bring me some more free time and if your ever interested in exploring some sites drop me a PM.

Happy Holidays
    Cody

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Man I have not had some good Cincinnati Chili in ages. Do they still sell the powdered mix out there?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

CGross
    Hey Chris, not sure I have seen the powerded mix but I see the cans of Skyline and Gold Star in all the stores. If you want some let me know. I'm hooked too! It's Skyline time at least once a week

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dear Lord. I'll have to ask Aunt Dee what brand name though I'm sure they're all great.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin