Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,262   Online: 1012

Thread: Hello from UK

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi - just to say hello. I'm a natural light and landscape amateur photographer using mainly 6x6. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to all the info on this site - it looks like a great resource.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Leon, My with wife and I are huge fans of all the stone work histories (mysteries) and their mythology. loved your site, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to our clan here on APUG.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome Leon, looks as though we are neighbours. Ejoy the forum, there is lots of interest.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon
    Welcome aboard. I browsed through your site last night and enjoyed the B+W. Good work and look forward to your APUG input
    Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin