Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,743   Online: 927

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Ray, from nearby Raleigh!

If you're not already a member, you might also check out the Triangle Film special interest group on Flickr. The discussion hasn't been too active but I successfully got a bunch of film lovers to come out and do some shooting at the flea market at the state fairgrounds a couple of weekends back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmoon View Post
    ...ignatiu5, hows the weather down there!! Sorry to hear you haven't found a place in Tampa yet. Funny you mention Southeastern Camera! I have been working in the photo industry since 1999 and have been working with Tony (the owner of SEC for several years also). I actually work at the Carrboro location as we speak! They finally had an opening here so I dont have to commute to the Raleigh location anymore! I agree the guys here are great!
    Hey Ray,

The weather here is sunny and mild, just as advertised. Being from much further north, I do miss the snow, though.

If you shoot and print B&W, you might check out the Triangle Black and White Group (http://www.trianglebwgroup.org/), if you haven't already. Very nice people and quite accommodating of my rudimentary skill set in the very short time that I went meetings. I think I would have learned a lot from them had I stayed in the area.

Say hi to Chris and Dennis and Brady in the store.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by viridari View Post
    Welcome, Ray, from nearby Raleigh!

If you're not already a member, you might also check out the Triangle Film special interest group on Flickr. The discussion hasn't been too active but I successfully got a bunch of film lovers to come out and do some shooting at the flea market at the state fairgrounds a couple of weekends back.
    Howdy from Orange County! Good to meet you and thanks for the link! Good to see so many triangle film shooters!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatiu5 View Post
    Hey Ray,

The weather here is sunny and mild, just as advertised. Being from much further north, I do miss the snow, though.

If you shoot and print B&W, you might check out the Triangle Black and White Group (http://www.trianglebwgroup.org/), if you haven't already. Very nice people and quite accommodating of my rudimentary skill set in the very short time that I went meetings. I think I would have learned a lot from them had I stayed in the area.

Say hi to Chris and Dennis and Brady in the store.
    Will do! Take care!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin