Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,143   Online: 950

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Hey hey from outskirts of L.A.

I love this board. It's great to see some serious dialogue about art and technique.

My day job is as a criminal appellate attorney. A majority of my work is appointed by the Court of Appeal. However, I've had some interesting cases and clients over the years. (http://adzlaw.com/index.php?option=c...&id=2&Itemid=9)

I've been shooting a variety of film and digital, with some seriousness, for the last 20 years. In the last three years, I've shored up my work and I am starting to do pro gigs.

I dig looking at other people's work. I work my subject matters so thoroughly that I get burnt on my own stuff.

I get to Hollywood about three times a week, for one reason or another. Los Angeles and Hollywood is a place to discover and rediscover constantly. There's such a love-hate relationship with it.

Best -

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from a Riversider..
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome, Tony... from Scottsdale.

Just went to Hollywood and LA over Christmas break with the family. Wanted to shoot Hollywood Blvd at night with the big cameras but the weather didn't cooperate, so I shot "another format". Got some cool shots... pics here... http://rcodaphotography.blogspot.com...1_archive.html

Do you have a website with your (photo) work?
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10."

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome from Montana. I just love looking at all the wonderful work that everyone submits here and on their own websites also. I've got to spend more time shooting and less time looking if I'm going to improve though?!!
    Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, from the Sh'oaks. That's Sherman Oaks. Snow's coming, get out and shoot!
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, hey from the in skirts of LA.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from Richmond, Va. I would love to visit LA and Hollywood one day.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Tony, welcome and Howdy,I'm over here in Norwalk.Use to get up to LA to shoot about 20 years ago. Mike C

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcoda View Post
    Welcome, Tony... from Scottsdale.

Just went to Hollywood and LA over Christmas break with the family. Wanted to shoot Hollywood Blvd at night with the big cameras but the weather didn't cooperate, so I shot "another format". Got some cool shots... pics here... http://rcodaphotography.blogspot.com...1_archive.html

Do you have a website with your (photo) work?
    Hi. Very cool work. I like the train platform detail. Also, the Getty is a great place. I love the lighting throughout the buildings.

My website is at: http://zinnanti.net

Hollywood would be tough with a large format camera. I can get away with my Mamiya C33. But, I'm usually running with a 35mm (EOS-1N) and my lovely leaky Holga.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Welcome, from the Sh'oaks. That's Sherman Oaks. Snow's coming, get out and shoot!
    Your black and white portfolio is great. The drift and clouds image is wonderful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin