Hello, my name is Joe. I have been shooting digital for quite a few years now and recently made the switch into MF when I received my profit sharing for the year. I finally acquired all the parts needed for a Mamiya RB67 with 50mm lens and Gossen Luna Pro SBC. Just this past weekend I exposed my first two rolls and a third today.
I processed the film in my bathroom and even know I made some huge mistakes ( I dumped my stock developer down the drain when I was supposed to re-use it) :rolleyes:, the negatives seem to look great. For the second roll I used a 1:1 mix. Although its difficult to "read" the negatives, it appears everything is working properly for the most part. I'm having an intermittent problem with the film advance lever being stuck in the out position but the back was purchased used for only $40.
Im lucky in that I have darkroom space I can rent just a few minutes from me at http://www.thedarkroomstudios.com/index.html I suppose I will shoot a few more rolls and head over for some printing which seems to be another daunting process in itself.
I have already gotten some great help from members here and look forward to contributing to this knowledgeable site.