Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,655   Online: 968

Shooter
    Medium Format
    While doing a search on desktop publishing, I stumbled across this amazing place - how I've been on the web for over 5 years and not found it before is a mystery to me... I normally lurk about the photo.net site, as well as the Michael Smith/Paula Chamlee site.

My main camera is a Rolleiflex TLR (tessar 3.5), which I prefer to load with either HP-5 or Plus-X. Several years ago I bought a Deardorff 8X10, with the intention of doing contact prints, as I was getting tired of enlarging. I have yet to use the big camera. I'm hoping to get going with it sometime this year. Having recently moved into a new house, I'm in the process of setting up my new darkroom. I am also finishing my last semester at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, where I am majoring in Cytotechnology.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have found the site, and am looking forward to hopefully getting to know some of you - perhaps we can start a new "Group f64"???

Mark

Images
    Welcome to APUG!
    hi!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Minard
    - perhaps we can start a new "Group f64"???
    Welcome, Mark!

"f/64" ... Considering the diversity and skill levels ... I think were are already there .. a few more in numbers ... but I would venture to say that the "flavor" is very similar.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome, enjoy the site.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Mark. I have a Rollieflex 3.5 too. In fact, I have two of them. One is a Xenar and the other a Tessar. I absolutely love those cameras. My Nikons hardly ever get used anymore.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin