Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,719   Online: 1174

Thread: New Website

NER

Images
    Here is a new website featuring small and large format portraits, landscapes, and architectural studies. The images are all in black and white, and include both infrared and panchromatic works. Click on the thumbnails to see enlarged versions of the photographs along with comments and technical notes regarding the making of each image. Comments of any nature regarding the photographs or the site itself would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://normanrileyphotography.com/

NER

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Welcome aboard. It's nice that you have a web site, but you really need to tell us about it only once.
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Welcome Norman:

Your site is terrific. You'll have a good time here.

I would refrain though from posting on every forum subject, but I'm sure you'll hear about that.

Anyways welcome

Michael McBlane

NER

Images
    Morrie & Michael, I thank you both. In retrospsect, I suppose the "introduce yourself" section would have been most appropriate for this announcement , but being uncertain of the interest in different forums, assuming that some people might only frequent one or two of the sections, and wanting to get as much exposure as possible, I made the mistake of posting the message to 4 or 5 locations on this site. I hope not too many members will be consternated by my error. Thank you for the compliments and welcome to the community. Please accept my apology for starting off on the wrong foot.

Norm

Norman,

I wouldn't worry too much about it, and you certainly did get noticed in a hurry. I wish I had the smarts to advertise that effectively.

Michael McBlane

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Norm, I removed a few of them, no worries

NER

Images
    I think that preceding note of mine should have been directed to "Joe" and Michael, not "Morrie" and Michael. No offense was intended. I'm new to the forum and still figuring out how things work here. Sean, I'm impressed! Thanks all.

Norm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Norman,
    Welcome. I had a quick look at your website. Beautiful pictures with consistent quality.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin