Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,501   Posts: 1,571,683   Online: 958

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hello...
    My name is Dale Grant
    I am a Research Metallographer by profession...
    I have been actively involved in photography for over 30 years...
    I am interested in all aspects of large format photography, photographic chemistry, development -by-inspection, and contact printing.
    I have taught photography at the University of Dayton and the Dayton Art Institute, and I am very excited about joining this forum...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Metallography is the study of the structure of materials, i.e. metals, ceramics, polymers, and composites. Specimens are prepared to be viewed either by the light optical microscope (LOM) or the scanning electron microscope (SEM). Photography (B&W and color, and/or "analog" and digital) is used to document the structures. The analysis of the structure is used to correlate various engineering properties to solve problems in fabrication, processing, or failure analysis...that's it in a nut-shell...thanks for asking...!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome, and enjoy the site. Be sure and throw some images in for us to enjoy.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome and enjoy the forum.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin