Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,267   Online: 948

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings APUG!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Welcome to the forum, Malia.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Malia - hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello from Richmond, Va. I hope you enjoy APUG!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another Brooklyn voice is a good thing. Welcome.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello Ms Malia.. welcome from London UK...

I have a couple of toys myself, expecting my second holga anytime soon !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Canada
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by ms.malia View Post
    I had a holga but I broke it...so I thought I would try the Diana out. I have the super wide on it now and never really switch to the regular. The whole construction of the Lomo cameras and their accessories is the only thing that frustrates me. The super wide can't be used with the Ringflash mounted to the front, the regular flash can't be mounted with the super wide viewer. So I basically try not to use the Diana in a situation where i'd need a flash which is a bummer.
    I would give the Holga another go, if for no other reason that it also has lots of accessories, including a couple of fisheye lenses. I've tried the glass one and it really covers almost 180 degrees--and you can use a flash with it since the Holga has a hot shoe. I think the Lomo ring flash would fit over the fisheye, or vice-versa...you might have to put the lens on after mounting the camera onto the flash.

You should have fun with the Blackbird Fly...or I suppose you could just wait for the Holga TLR that's coming...

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhead View Post
    I would give the Holga another go, if for no other reason that it also has lots of accessories, including a couple of fisheye lenses. I've tried the glass one and it really covers almost 180 degrees--and you can use a flash with it since the Holga has a hot shoe. I think the Lomo ring flash would fit over the fisheye, or vice-versa...you might have to put the lens on after mounting the camera onto the flash.

You should have fun with the Blackbird Fly...or I suppose you could just wait for the Holga TLR that's coming...

So funny I dug out my holga collection because I realized I had one that still worked. It doesn't have a N/B switch but I got myself a Holgaroid this weekend instead of getting the back for the Diana.

I think the ringflash is going to fit with the lenses and the Holgaroid..crossing fingers going to check tonight. If it does...it will look like one crazy mutant camera!

Hopefully the sun will make up it's mind to stay out this weekend so I can take it for a test drive I can't wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin