Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,947   Online: 807

Hi, I stumbled on to this site about a week ago and fell in love with it. i had almost given up on traditonal photography thinking that digital was taking over the world, and low and behold I find Apug.org. I started out with a 35mm outfit 20 years ago and am now shooting with a 5x7 in black and white, and yes I have more than one enlarger. I love black and white and the expression it gives to my artistic bent. My only regret is that I can't spend more time behind the camera and in the darkroom. Thanks for the site, I'm hoping to learn a great deal from all of you.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome. We hope you continue to enjoy the forum.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcom skyking71, this is a great site and some of the best folks on the web, no THE BEST FOLKS on the web, as far as I am concerned.

There are many here that can teach...I had been away for about 25 years and in the past few months they have taught me much.

Look to see if any are in your area, they are just as willing to help in person as they are on the web.
    Mike C

Rambles

Images
    Welcome to the site. What part of Washington state are you from?
    hi!

I am from eastern Washington, Ritzville, I work for a farmer/rancher as a ranch manager. I have a wife, five kids, one grandson twelve cats, and one good border collie australian mix cattledog that goes where I go. I love the flat open spaces of eastern Washington.

Images
    I spent the summer traveling the country with a cowboy from Eastrn Washington He's from Dusty, about 60 miles from you. Welcome again!
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin