Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,293   Posts: 1,535,466   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    After some time Iíve spent on APUG it looks it could be the last chance introduce myself as a novice.

Iím from Slovakia, Bratislava. Iím 40; happy married with two sons, working as a financial analyst. I had made lot of pictures mainly at second half of eighties, but give up photo around 92 Ė you know, family and work life was too exhaustive to do something more then occasional family photo. At latest 90-ies I started working with digital camera, some pictures on my web www.lsi.sk

This Christmas I definitely realized how much I miss classic BW and I decided return back. Iíve built the dark room and started again. Some of my current works are in APUG galleries and Iíve started built BW gallery on www.lsi.sk/gallery.

Thanks all who build and maintenance apug.org and thanks all for sharing experience and opinions.

Juraj Kovacik, Bratislava

Images
    Welcome Juraj,
    A lot of people here are returning to traditional photography after long absences. This is a great place to become re-aquaintented and find out what is new in the craft.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin