Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,935   Posts: 1,557,049   Online: 1276

Thread: Greetings!

Hi there!
    I'm new to the community and look forward in posting and viewing members' photography. I am in the VERY beginning stages of photography, and all tips and advice i can get is truly welcomed. I just purchased a Canon Rebel Ti, 35mm, 28-90 lens. As i get further experience i will upsize on my equipment.
    Jeannie :roll:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome:

The first piece of additional equipment should be a decent tripod and a cable release. You will be very suprised how much these low cost devices will improve your images. Hopefully you are also interested in processing your own b&w negatives and get into some printing later?

Truly, dr bob.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, this is a great site, with lots of helpful information, and sometimes strong opinions.
    j

dr bob: Yes, absolutely am interested in processing my own b&w negatives and get into some printing later! A tripod is also my next expense!
    juan: Yes indeed it is a great site! ;-)

Welcome Jeannie T. The information & help is wonderful here. Soak it all up! Good luck!
    Rob Holschbach

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Jeannie, good to have you here.
    Brian McDowell

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin