Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,239   Online: 1136

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am a “youngster” who just received his Medicare card. I have been involved with photography since age 11 when my father gave me a Brownie Six-Twenty for my birthday because I would not leave my mother's Kodak Tourist alone. The next Christmas I received a Kodak developing outfit including a contact printer because I was costing him for processing and printing. I have been “into” photography ever since, at times more than others. Fortunately, I have a profession which pays for my various hobbies and a wife who indulges me.

Currently, I am mostly interested in B&W landscapes but also take many candids of my grand children, which are usually in color print form. I have a “wet” darkroom which I enjoy very much, but my output is meager in terms of numbers and variety. This is not all bad as I only have to please myself. I use 35mm, 6x6, and 4x5 and love them all.

I have been signed up for APUG for several months now and have thoroughly enjoyed the forums and the galleries. I am still trying to upload a few images but have been unsuccessful so far, but I still have hopes for success.
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Large Format
    Welcome John,

Happy to have you onboard. I live kind of between your two (homes?).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome. Get those shots uploaded. We want to see.
    juan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Donald, I live in Colorado Springs but spend significant time working in Ada, OK. I was born and raised in Salina and lived in Emporia for ten years. I am a KU grad and retired from the Air Force which is how I ended up in Colorado.
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Large Format
    John,

It's a small world. I have very close friends that live in Colorado Springs. And I have lived in Salina 1968-69. I lived in Colorado myself back in the mid 80's. You live in a very nice area to practice your preference of landscapes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome, from another Coloradan.

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    5 yrs ago lived in Boulder for a year. Loved hiking the foothills, was an awesome town

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by harveyje
    Donald, I live in Colorado Springs but spend significant time working in Ada, OK. I was born and raised in Salina and lived in Emporia for ten years. I am a KU grad and retired from the Air Force which is how I ended up in Colorado.
    My how small the world is! What do you do in Ada? My mother and stepfather lived there several years, been there quite a few times. Sister and brother-in-law are still in Shawnee and used to live in Sasakwa, a few miles away.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am an obstetrician-gynecologist at Carl Albert Indian Health Facility for six months out of the year. I have been coming to Ada for the last seven years.
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Harveyje,
    Do you know Dr. Phil Flemming? He is obgyn in Gallup, NM. He is a very good photographer. It is a small world. Welcome from FtWorth.

lee\c

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin